No matter how much research you carry out, any new or used vehicle can have its problems. As part of our comprehensive services for buyers, Auctions 247 can help to arrange a warranty for your next bike, car, 4WD or truck purchase. Even if your vehicle’s manufacturer’s warranty has expired, you can obtain a warranty to provide cover in the case of electrical or mechanical failure. Our in-house service can help you to find the option that suits your vehicle and how you plan to use it.
Why consider a warranty for a vehicle bought via auction?
Auctioned vehicles are sold as is, which means that while you can secure amazing prices for your next car or truck there can also be an element of the unknown – as with any used vehicle. It simply makes sense to obtain a warranty that covers you against defects or mechanical failure, and it also makes sense to obtain that warranty through the same place you buy the vehicle from to save time. Our in-house service can also be used to arrange warranties for fixed price and tender vehicles sold through our platform.
Our tips for finding the best used vehicle
- Read through the condition report and service history to find a vehicle that’s been looked after.
- Focus on mileage and what’s under the hood, rather than judging a vehicle by its bodywork.
- Inspect the vehicle in person and look underneath the vehicle for any signs of rust or corrosion.
- Purchase from a reputable dealer or auctioneer who provides a buy back guarantee.
- Obtain a warranty and insurance cover to protect yourself against damage, theft or mechanical issues.
You can get in touch with the Auctions 247 team via phone or email to find out more about our in-house warranty, financing and insurance services.